Monday 11 June 2012

Music, the tune of my life.

I have always been fascinated with music. It amazes me that music can take a person out of their ordinary life and place them in a world of their own imagination. For me, it is precisely the thrill and excitement of being taken on a musical journey.

I remember my first experience with music was my mother playing a classical songs for me during nap times. I remember specifically listening to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", that tune has followed me throughout life to this day. It was a magical song that took me on a journey, even as a child and formed the person I am today. Ever since that initial impression became structured in my imagination many years ago, music has became a form of release and calmness for me. Even if I am having the most stressful day of my life I can put in my headset and all my problems takes the form of a pea in my mind.

With each year my love for music grows. Every new journey I discover through a new song always leaves me feeling such deep in emotion. When I make music on my programs on my computer I feel such a deep connection to the form of creation. When I begin working on a project I can get so deeply hypnotized in it I don't even notice time passing.

My fascination with the environment music creates is deeply engraved in my soul. Sometime I wonder if I could have been a Musician in a previous lifetime, or conducting a symphony. Music is truly the most beautiful form of creation I have found to date and it will stick with me through the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment